Improve your implementation time with our technical process editor and its workflow modelling. Our solution allows you to save time and reduce costs related to the integration of your tools and services (external and internal to your company) and to focus on your business. You can thus give your project an agile and scalable approach while ensuring alignment between vision and execution.
Automate your marketplace with processes
I integrate into the processes :
- My information system: PIM, ERP, OMS, WMS
- My external tools and services: payment, marketplace framework, logistics…
- User actions: notifications, emails, manual tasks
Developer experience: thanks to low-code, I integrate business rules with the scripts for unrestricted use.
Choose when and how often to run the executions
Simply configure your processes and events to define the trigger that will execute your workflow:
- After a user action
- Following an event sent by a connected tool or service.
- In parallel with another action
- Depending on the results generated by a previous action
- At regular intervals, after and before defined dates
- At the end of another process
Facilitate collaboration between departments.
Marjory has been designed to centralise information and facilitate exchanges between the different departments of your company. Thanks to our product, you can benefit from:
- The visual aspect of the workflows which allows an understanding of the business as well as the technique.
- The documentation of the processes thanks to comments and the assignment of tasks.
- Integration of links between business and technical processes.
Import / export
Import / Export allows you to download your configured processes and deploy them in another environment.
Simplified search of tools and services
Find tools and services easily using the search bar in the control panel.
The script editor offers tools to help you write variables (auto-completion) to speed up development.
Testing is an essential tool for an initial verification of the workflow before deployment.
With the sandbox, you can run your workflow in a test environment.
Share your process with a third party who does not have access to the product thanks to the SVG format
Management of several versions of workflows in order to visualise the evolution of the platform.
The management of your data becomes transparent and facilitates the mapping of your data flows.
Creation of manual tasks with integrated forms that can be configured by simple drag-and-drop